Accounting & Management
“The road to success is paved with good advice” — Jay Schlosser
Chances are, you didn’t start your own business to focus on payroll and accounting tasks. All business owners know that there are aspects of your job, such as financial management services, that aren’t your passion.
Our professionals understand this dilemma and have dedicated ourselves to offer full-service bookkeeping, payroll, accounting and management advisory services to small businesses. Most clients we serve may not be large enough to employ full-time office managers or bookkeepers, but still need timely, accurate financial information. We are here to help you get back to what you love and spend less time worrying about your finances.
Some of the services we provide as part of the monthly retainer are:
- Preparing bank reconciliations and providing adjustments to the client
- Posting transactions to the general ledger
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Reconciliation of monthly billing reports with bank deposits
- After-the-fact payroll services and payroll tax return preparation
- Business tax compliance (business licenses, personal property tax returns, etc.)
- Management advisory services
- Business entity selection and startup services
- Annual meetings and periodic reviews at the client's request
Additional services we provide on a fee-for-service basis are:
- Full-service payroll, including direct deposit.
- Accounts payable services.
- Business valuations.
- Succession and exit planning.
- Healthcare consulting engagements.
Our monthly retainer-based billing structure is unique in that it provides affordable accounting, payroll, and management advisory services while encouraging an open line of communication between our staff and our clients. We are firm believers that timely financial information provides our clients with the tools to make educated decisions and our billing structure makes it possible for you to pursue your short, medium and long-term goals.